Tuesday 2 October 2012

One to follow: Anseo a Mhuinteoir

Hellie at Anseo a Mhuinteoir is my latest recommendation for blogs to follow. She is currently hosting a series of guest posts entitled "How I Learn." Here, anybody is free to submit their thoughts on how they go about learning. The teacher side of me finds it really interesting to read about different learning styles while the reading addict side of me loves seeing the different ways that people approach a post on the same topic.  You can view my "How I Learn Post" by clicking here.

As you're at it (if you haven't already done so), check out the rest of Hellie's blog. She started writing this blog as a trainee teacher and continued on into her qualified teaching life. Hellie also tweets regularly as @AnseoAMuinteoir with lots of interesting education-related (not to mention baking-themed) things.

No comments:

Post a Comment