Wednesday 29 May 2013

End of year advice book

Hi there,

Once again, I apologise for my absenteeism. Perhaps this summer, I'll stick to a more regular blogging schedule. I've had this one in my drafts since last summer but I thought I'd wait until the next end of school year to post it. It's a handy one for the last week of school!


..................................

Rachel at Sub Hub had a great idea for allowing your students to reflect on their school year, while simultaneously preparing a little welcome gift for next year's children. 


It's this little book:






It contains pages for the children to list what they've learned, draw diagrams and point out the best, funniest, scariest bits about their school year. I think it's a really sweet idea and plan to try it out this year. Click on the image of the book to download it for FREE from her Teachers Pay Teachers store.

No comments:

Post a Comment